Friday, November 30, 2012

Bringing the Lakeview at Fontana Home


While Southern Helle and I have talked about our awesome spa vacation, we mentioned the amazing breakfast they provided. They had a very tasty granola that we ate every morning we were there. We were told it was from Out of The Blue, a company that makes small batches of the granola and hires women who need a leg up as workers. Its an awesome company and the best granola I have ever eaten. Its not sold anywhere near my home turf so I broke down and ordered some several weeks ago. I've been fighting off a cold all week and after spending all day into the evening (for a low light gun shoot) at the gun range to requalify on the 9MM yesterday, my cold reared its ugly head and left me with my well known man voice. Needless to say, I was not feeling well nor in a good mood today. When I got home however, this was waiting on me:


Made my day and made me feel a wee bit better. It brings Southern Helle and I's trip back, and yes, Southern Helle, tastes just as good as we remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment