Monday, November 19, 2012

Guys Don't Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses




Sweater: Missoni for Target
T-shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Modcloth
Shoes: Mudd

I hate wearing glasses. My husband has some weird librarian fetish and thinks they are cute but I can't stand them. One of my contacts was bothering me the other day and I threw it out while driving (and drove with one eye closed all the way home. Like a pirate. Arrrr!) I thought I had another set at home but no such luck. So I am stuck wearing glasses until I can get to the optometrist. This morning's photo shoot (sorry for the indoors shoot but it was still dark when I left) began with me wearing my specs but then vanity quickly took over.

Needing a boost from my four-eyed despair, I dug in to my closet for my favorite piece: my Missoni for Target sweater! This is my "if my house is on fire, this is what I would save first" item. During last year's Missoni craze, I heard how Target stores in the big cities were selling out within minutes. I decided to dedicate my lunch break to a quick Target run. Lucky me: Nobody in my podunk town even knew what Missoni is so there was a decent selection left and I manage to score several items. This sweater takes the cake though. It paired quite nicely with my Clover The Moon skirt from Modcloth. A match made in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment