Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Vote Straight Ticket For The Cocktail Party

Election Day 2012! Susan B. Anthony and the gals worked too hard for us ladies to just sit on our asses and not vote.

Dress: Modcloth
Long sleeved T-shirt underneath: Old Navy
Cable knit tights: Target
Shoes: Blowfish from Shoe Carnival
Trench Coat: New York & Company
I Voted! Sticker: North Carolina State Board of Elections

Wearing red doesn't not necessarily indicate party preference. And, yes, I was asked several times today.

Modcloth's ubiquitous Coach Tour dress. My first Modcloth purchase that started my obsession with their site.

I am such a sucker for tweed!

I just hope today's grey, cold and miserable weather is not an indicator of the next four years


The best accessory you could wear on Election Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment