Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Only Thing Thin About Me Is My Blood

I woke up and it was below freezing. I had to scrape frost off my windshield. In light of everyone in the Northeast being pounded by a blizzard, I shouldn't whine but I am a less-than-hearty North Carolinian who hates anything other than beach weather. Funny thing about North Carolinians: you will often find people down here bundled up with a beanie and a sweatshirt and long johns and gloves when temperatures dip... but they will still be wearing flip-flops. I am guilty of this. Today's outfit involved a sweater dress, a parka, boots... and bare legs.

Sweater dress: Mossimo at Target
Parka: New York & Company
Boots: Modcloth
Purse: Target
Necklace: World Market
Sunglasses: Mudd at Kohl's

Trying to get brave enough to remove the parka

Terrified of the cold

In other news: who knew that World Market had such cool (and affordable!) jewelry? Yet another reason to go there, besides to replenish my wine supply.


No comments:

Post a Comment